The cost of running your pension scheme is becoming an important governance element, but true cost transparency remains a huge challenge. Few schemes accurately understand what they are paying and what these costs specifically entail.
Responsibility lies with scheme representatives to provide greater cost transparency, but they don’t always know what to look for or what questions to ask. Costs and charges remain widely unknown, misunderstood, and/or undisclosed, leading to a sense of them being mysterious and complex.
Transparency around the full costs of running and managing your scheme can enable better decision making, strengthen your scheme’s governance framework and help with achieving long-term sustainability.
Furthermore, regulatory scrutiny of cost transparency is growing.
Our innovative Cost Transparency offering which identifies and explains the costs incurred and puts them into perspective.
Schemes can recognise what they are paying and appreciate the value of the services they receive.
• Identifies and captures an advanced spectrum of standardised pension scheme costs
• Innovative dashboard, available online and via an App
• Simple and intuitive interface, customisable for all users, providing detailed visualisation
• Modern reporting for your governance needs
• Option to export all data in Excel format, or direct to email