KAS BANK processes personal data in accordance with legal requirements. We process personal data that we receive from website visitors. We only process personal data for predetermined purposes for the services you have requested or we have agreed with you.
What is personal data?
Personal data is data with which KAS BANK can identify you as a person e.g. your name and address, the IP address of your computer.
KAS BANK takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification of personal data obtained via the website. If you have any concerns that your personal information is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact: email@example.com.
What information does KAS BANK process when you visit our websites?
If you enter your details on the KAS BANK websites as a visitor, KAS BANK will collect this information so that we can identify you and in some instances can contact you.
What does KAS BANK use the data for?
KAS BANK collects information from visitors to KAS BANK's websites for the following purposes:
- to improve its services and operations
- to provide information about (new) products, services and information about our company
- to optimise the functioning of the websites
- to take measures for the security of the websites.
KAS BANK also processes personal data of its clients for the following purposes:
- carrying out the service to you as a client, including the administration of your account(s)
- sending our newsletters
- for safety reasons
- to be able to contact you if necessary to carry out our services
- to deliver goods and services to you (we only share information with third parties in the context of the service you have agreed for us to supply)
- to comply with legal obligations, such as information that we need for our tax return.
If you share your personal data with us, then you are responsible for informing the relevant person(s) and obtain the necessary permission before you share this personal information with us.
KAS BANK does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary.
We use functional and analytical cookies.
We use functional cookies to make the service through the websites more user-friendly and personal. Cookies store certain user preferences. This makes it possible for KAS BANK to collect visitor behavior patterns and ultimately improve our websites.
Non functional (Analytical cookies)
Non functional (Analytical cookies) contain anonymous data and can be subdivided into:
- Session cookies: with this cookie KAS BANK keeps track of which web pages you visit and which options you use. This cookie is only saved for the duration of your internet visit. When you close your internet browser, the session is ended and the cookie is deleted.
- Permanent cookies: with a permanent cookie KAS BANK can recognise you at a next visit. A permanent cookie is kept longer than a session and you can remove yourself from the device with which you have visited KAS BANK's website. These analytical cookies determine how our visitors use our website. With this information the use of our website can be analysed and statistics can be generated. In this way we can better understand our website visitors and improve the website. For this we use the Google Analytics service and analytical cookies are placed via the website of the provider of the service: Google Inc. On the basis of data collected by these cookies, Google will compile anonymous reports for KAS BANK regarding the use of our website.
You have the right to inspect your personal data and the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data.
If you want to know which personal data is processed by KAS BANK you can contact us and make a request for access. KAS BANK will inform the person concerned about the execution of the request within one month of receipt of a request.
If you want an overview of the personal data that we process from you, you can send a request for inspection to:
KAS BANK N.V.
PO Box 24001
1000 DB Amsterdam
In order to be able to identify you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request.
Any questions about the content of this Privacy Statement can be sent by e-mail to the Marketing department: firstname.lastname@example.org.